keepupcamp.com is an event presentation and product sale website, owned, administrated and supported by RIPLEY S.M. II, non-VAT paying company based in Romania, which operates sales in accordance with the Romanian Law.
The products sold through this website are participation packages at the 2019 KEEP UP! Conference, an annual Zumba® Fitness event of national and international interest, organized by the company that owns this website, mentioned above.
If you use this website and buy products from this website, it means that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Event.
Please note that further claims are not taken into account.
- Event = the 2020 KEEP UP! Conference
- Organizer = RIPLEY S.M. II
- ZIN = licensed Zumba® Fitness instructor and ZIN™ member
- NONZIN = trainee or simple fan of the Zumba® Fitness program, that is not a licensed Zumba® instructor and ZIN™ member
- Product = participation package
- MC = Master Class
- ZIN™ Only = exclusive learning capsule for ZIN™ Members
- ZIN™ Only ($) = Zumba® Gold training & Choreo ZIN™ Jam Session (optional trainings, not included in the packages - separate registration required, through zumba.com)
- Open sessions = Master Classes
- ZIN Pass = access to the ZIN™ Only sessions & open sessions, included in ZIN Packages
- ZIN 1DAY Pass = access to the ZIN™ Only session & open sessions for one day only (might be granted, upon the availability)
- NONZIN Pass = access to the open sessions, included in NONZIN Packages
- NONZIN 1DAY Pass = access to the open sessions for one day only (might be granted, upon the availability)
2. REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND• In order to participate as instructor, you must be a ZIN™ member with an account in good standing, at the time of registration and at the time of the Event. In case that your ZIN™ account is not in good standing at the time of the Event (November 5, 2020), you will only have access to the open sessions.
• Children under 11 of age can not participate in any of the Zumba® classes.
• Children aged 11-18 may participate unaccompanied in Zumba® classes only with the consent of one of the parents, given through the Registration Form.
• Each participant must submit the Registration Form. On behalf of 11-18 aged participants, this formality must be fulfilled by one of the parents.
3. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS• Products are divided in 2 categories:
• All purchased products are nominal and nontransferable.
• All products are refundable (see 8. CANCELLATION POLICY).
4. RATESThe total price you have to pay is the one you see on the website at the time of purchase.
5. PAYMENT METHODProduct is paid online with card, via EuPlatesc.ro (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard), by filling in a form with your card information on the secured page of the payment processor.
6. PAYMENT OPTIONS•
RON150 non-refundable deposit
• The deadline for registrations with deposit is July 3, 2019.
• The balance shall be paid by September 1, 2019, at the latest.
7. ENROLLMENT COMPLETION & PRODUCT DELIVERY• If you purchase a Product with full payment, your enrollment is completed. Your spot at the Event is secured.
• If you purchase a Product with deposit, your subscription is registered. Your spot at the Event is reserved. After paying your remaining balance, your enrollment is automatically completed and your spot at the Event is secured.
• Once you fully paid the Product, you will get a payment confirmation e-mail, that is the proof of delivery of the Product.
• Enrollment with deposit implies your obligation to pay the remaining balance within the terms specified in 6. PAYMENT OPTIONS. Without full payment of your Product, your participation in the Event is not secured.
8. CANCELLATION POLICY• Until July 3, 2019, the cancellation fee is 150 RON.
• Starting July 4, 2019 and/or in case of no-show, you can not benefit from any refund.
• Please contact us if you cancel your participation and qualify for reimbursement. The refundable amount will be returned within 30 days, less the bank transfer fee, which will be charged out of the total refundable amount.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY• Participation in the Event is entirely at your sole risk.
• Organizer, through the Event - any member of the staff, the presenters and any other party involved in the conception, production and conduct of the conference -, takes no responsibility for the physical well-being of the participants, regardless of their age, nor for any injuries, claims or losses arising from their participation in the Event.
• Organizer does not take responsibility for potential malfunctions of the services provided by the Event's partners.
• Organizer takes no responsibility for any loss of information due to errors or potential security issues of the server hosting the site or the actions of third parties.
10. PHOTO-VIDEO• Throughout the Event, official recordings will be made - photo and video.
• By signing up for the Event, participants agree to be photographed or filmed, in groups or individually.
• Individuals who appear in the captured photos and videos can not have any claim to the Organizer.
• Shooting is allowed, but only outside the boundary of the stage.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY• The information collected in the Registration Form includes the name, age, city, e-mail address and telephone number of the participant.
• This information will be used only for contacting the participant and / or for logistical and statistical reasons, will not be provided to third parties and is stored only until the end of the Event.
12. REVISIONS• Organizer reserves the right to make changes and upgrades to these terms and conditions and Product offer, without prior notice and without giving reasons, as well as the right to correct any omissions and inaccuracies in the display that may occur out of human errors.
• Please come back periodically on the page and carefully re-read this agreement.
Date of the latest amendment: May 25, 2019